How HyreCar works?
Information for Drivers
Renting a car through HyreCar consists of a few simple steps:
1. Sign up with your email address
2. Find a car that suits you
3. Submit the application
4. Contact the owner of the vehicle to arrange to pick up time and location
5. Drive the car to start your journey towards financial freedom
6. Return the vehicle to the owner
Information for Car owners
To earn extra income, HyreCar has made the process easier for you. All you need to do is follow a few simple steps listed below:
1. You need to sign up on the platform using your email
2. Accept the requests from the drivers to rent your vehicle
3. Get the documents of your car verified
4. Meet the driver to hand over the keys
5. Get paid on time as soon as you give the vehicle to the driver
6. Pick up your car at the mutually set location.
HyreCar driver requirements
The company respects the safety and security of the driver as well as the passengers sitting in the car. Maintaining and providing safety and security is one of the fundamental objectives of HyreCar. The organization has set a couple of requirements for the drivers to be eligible to rent and drive a vehicle through HyreCar. These include:
1. Age of the driver needs to be at least 21 years
2. The driver must have a driving license issued by the local government
3. If a person has a driving license, then the license must be one year old
4. A mobile phone is required, so that, the company can communicate with the driver
5. The drive must be registered with Uber, Lyft or other delivery services companies
6. The company does not entertain drivers with major violations on their names in the past
7. In the last three years, the driver must not have more than 2 violations
HyreCar mileage limit
There is a daily mileage limit on every vehicle listed on HyreCar. You will be happy to know that it is fairly high for a single day. As there are various listings on the marketplace so, the mileage limits vary from car to car. If you consider the range of the limit, then it will be 150 – 300 miles per day. Is it enough for you? If you can drive more than that in a single day, then better get your vehicle on lease contingent to the condition if you like.
How much does HyreCar cost?
There are tons of car options available on the HyreCar to select one. So, the cost of renting a car varies. A basic sedan like Toyota Corolla can cost you around $200 per week along with a 10% transaction fee and a 10 US dollars insurance charges per day. The total cost of renting a Toyota Corolla would be close to $290 per week. It translates to $1160 per month. If you want to convert the monthly renting cost to daily cost, then it will come down to $38.66 per day. Now and then, you can find discounts or coupons to use on the HyreCar website to save some bucks. Before placing an order on the website, try to search on the internet for a coupon or discount code. All the fixed costs such as wear and tear, maintenance, and depreciation of your vehicle can be covered in one price charged by the company. Thus, for many people renting a car from HyreCar seems economical.
Can you use HyreCar for Uber?
Yes, you can. If you don’t own a car or if your vehicle does not meet the requirements of the ridesharing company, and you want to drive for Uber, Lyft or any other ridesharing delivery company, then you can consider renting a car through HyreCar.
Can I use HyreCar for personal use?
The answer to your question is No. Currently, the company is not offering cars from their listings for personal use. If you are looking for a vehicle for your personal use, then consider traditional car rental companies.